Nevado la Fila
Nevado la Fila is a 16,821 ft / 5,127 m mountain peak near Matucana, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 92nd highest mountain in Lima and the 477th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Antaperuro, Cerro Azul, Cerro Ruchucay, Cerro Racray, Nevado Torreon, and Cerro Antamantay. See the Nevado la Fila map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado la Fila photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado la Fila SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado la Fila summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado la Fila pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Antaperuro 17,093 ft / 5,210 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Azul 16,279 ft / 4,962 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Ruchucay 16,427 ft / 5,007 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Racray 15,984 ft / 4,872 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Torreon 16,778 ft / 5,114 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Antamantay 16,185 ft / 4,933 m 2 mi / 4 km away