Nevado la Chonta
Nevado la Chonta is a 17,087 ft / 5,208 m mountain peak near Matucana, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 324th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Cashpe, Cerro Puca Rumi, Cerro Azul, Cerro Coipapite, Cerro Huarmis Chico, and Cerro Jancapata. See the Nevado la Chonta map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado la Chonta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado la Chonta SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado la Chonta summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado la Chonta pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Cashpe 16,991 ft / 5,179 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Puca Rumi 16,496 ft / 5,028 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Azul 16,717 ft / 5,095 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Coipapite 16,180 ft / 4,932 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Huarmis Chico 16,128 ft / 4,916 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Jancapata 16,660 ft / 5,078 m 3 mi / 4 km away