Nevado Huayhuashjanja is a 15,812 ft / 4,820 m mountain peak near Oyón, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 550th highest mountain in Lima and the 1998th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Puscanturpo, Cerro Jurau, Nevado Yarupaja, Nevado Puyoc, Cerro San Antonio Grande, and Cerro Ararac. See the Nevado Huayhuashjanja map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Huayhuashjanja photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Huayhuashjanja SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Huayhuashjanja summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Huayhuashjanja pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Puscanturpo 17,577 ft / 5,358 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Jurau 17,323 ft / 5,280 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Yarupaja 18,322 ft / 5,585 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Puyoc 18,089 ft / 5,514 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro San Antonio Grande 16,517 ft / 5,035 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Ararac 16,401 ft / 4,999 m 2 mi / 4 km away