Nevado Huascaran Norte
Nevado Huascaran Norte is a 21,833 ft / 6,655 m mountain peak in the Andes in Ancash, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Ancash and the 2nd highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Huascaran Sur, Cerro Puchcayoc Punta, Cerro Yuracoto, Chopicalqui, Nevados Chopicallqui, and Cerro Mesacatac. Nevado Huascaran Norte belongs to the Peru 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Nevado Huascaran Norte map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Huascaran Norte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Huascaran Norte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Huascaran Norte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Huascaran Norte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Huascaran Sur 22,205 ft / 6,768 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Puchcayoc Punta 15,721 ft / 4,792 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Yuracoto 14,354 ft / 4,375 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Chopicalqui 20,846 ft / 6,354 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nevados Chopicallqui 20,488 ft / 6,245 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Mesacatac 16,216 ft / 4,943 m 4 mi / 7 km away