Nevado el Plomo
Nevado el Plomo is a 12,153 ft / 3,704 m mountain peak in Región Metropolitana, Chile , Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 39th highest mountain in Región Metropolitana , 751st highest mountain in Argentina and the 804th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Picarte, Cerro Culenes, Cerro Juncal, Nevado del Plomo, Cerro Negro, and Cerro Plomo. See the Nevado el Plomo map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado el Plomo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado el Plomo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado el Plomo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado el Plomo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Picarte 13,293 ft / 4,052 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Culenes 14,890 ft / 4,539 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Juncal 16,165 ft / 4,927 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Negro 14,038 ft / 4,279 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Plomo 17,828 ft / 5,434 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Altar 15,651 ft / 4,770 m 9 mi / 14 km away