Nevado del Plomo
Nevado del Plomo is a 19,914 ft / 6,070 m mountain peak in the Andes in Mendoza, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Mendoza and the 31st highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Juncal, Cerro Culenes, Alto de los Leones, Nevado de los Leones, Nevado el Plomo, and Cerro Picarte. Nevado del Plomo belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Nevado del Plomo map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado del Plomo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado del Plomo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado del Plomo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado del Plomo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Juncal 16,165 ft / 4,927 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Culenes 14,890 ft / 4,539 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Alto de los Leones 14,791 ft / 4,508 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Nevado de los Leones 14,032 ft / 4,277 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Nevado el Plomo 12,153 ft / 3,704 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Picarte 13,293 ft / 4,052 m 6 mi / 10 km away