Nevado de los Piuquenes
Nevado de los Piuquenes is a 19,742 ft / 6,017 m mountain peak in the High Andes in Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Piramide, Cerro Alto San Juan, Cerro Piuquenes, Cerro Piramide, Pabellón, and Cerro Negro. Nevado de los Piuquenes belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Nevado de los Piuquenes map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado de los Piuquenes photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado de los Piuquenes SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado de los Piuquenes summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado de los Piuquenes pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Piramide 18,110 ft / 5,520 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Alto San Juan 15,208 ft / 4,636 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Piuquenes 15,607 ft / 4,757 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Piramide 14,252 ft / 4,344 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Pabellón 20,183 ft / 6,152 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Negro 18,218 ft / 5,553 m 9 mi / 14 km away