Nevado Coropuna is a 21,079 ft / 6,425 m mountain peak near Orcopampa, Arequipa, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Torriva, Cerro Escalera, Cerro Chuajayoc, Cerro Sepulturayoc, Cerro Nino Orjo, and Cerro Choetambo. Nevado Coropuna belongs to the Peru 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Nevado Coropuna map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Coropuna photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Coropuna SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Coropuna summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Coropuna pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Torriva 16,959 ft / 5,169 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Escalera 16,820 ft / 5,127 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Chuajayoc 15,991 ft / 4,874 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Sepulturayoc 15,991 ft / 4,874 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Nino Orjo 16,400 ft / 4,999 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Choetambo 16,463 ft / 5,018 m 5 mi / 8 km away