Nevado Copa is a 20,301 ft / 6,188 m mountain peak in the Andes in Ancash, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Ancash and the 18th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Yahuina, Nevado Hualcan, Urus Oeste, Cerro Pausha Irca, Cerro Huanto Jirca, and Nevado Chajiaco. Nevado Copa belongs to the Peru 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Nevado Copa map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Copa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Copa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Copa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Copa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Yahuina 18,778 ft / 5,724 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Nevado Hualcan 19,984 ft / 6,091 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Pausha Irca 11,182 ft / 3,408 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Huanto Jirca 11,010 ft / 3,356 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Nevado Chajiaco 17,166 ft / 5,232 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Huateacoto 11,558 ft / 3,523 m 8 mi / 13 km away