Nevado Caramarca Chico
Nevado Caramarca Chico is a 18,028 ft / 5,495 m mountain peak near Oyón, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Lima and the 77th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Yantauri, Cerro Yanapacsac, Nevado Sarapo, Cerro San Antonio Grande, Nevado Auxilio, and Nevado Rasac. See the Nevado Caramarca Chico map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Caramarca Chico photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Caramarca Chico SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Caramarca Chico summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Caramarca Chico pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Yantauri 17,748 ft / 5,410 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Yanapacsac 16,320 ft / 4,974 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Sarapo 19,839 ft / 6,047 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro San Antonio Grande 16,517 ft / 5,035 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nevado Auxilio 17,870 ft / 5,447 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nevado Rasac 17,826 ft / 5,433 m 3 mi / 5 km away