Nevado Antachire is a 18,507 ft / 5,641 m mountain peak near Matucana, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Lima and the 67th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Panchacoto, Nevado Sullcon, Nevado Paca, Nevado Norma, Nevado Huallacaneha, and Nevado Paccha. See the Nevado Antachire map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Antachire photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Antachire SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Antachire summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Antachire pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Panchacoto 17,348 ft / 5,288 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nevado Sullcon 18,276 ft / 5,571 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Paca 17,868 ft / 5,446 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Norma 18,071 ft / 5,508 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Huallacaneha 17,801 ft / 5,426 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Paccha 17,539 ft / 5,346 m 2 mi / 4 km away