Nevado Ancovilca is a 17,760 ft / 5,413 m mountain peak in Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Lima and the 130th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Talme, Cerro Huamanchallpi, Cerro Ahuaura, Cerro Amchi, Cerro Quipacancha, and Cerro Huiscapucllo. See the Nevado Ancovilca map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Ancovilca photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Ancovilca SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Ancovilca summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Ancovilca pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Talme 16,222 ft / 4,945 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Huamanchallpi 16,123 ft / 4,914 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Ahuaura 15,976 ft / 4,870 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Amchi 16,186 ft / 4,934 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Quipacancha 15,808 ft / 4,818 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Huiscapucllo 15,924 ft / 4,854 m 2 mi / 4 km away