Nevado Ancaspillaca is a 14,488 ft / 4,416 m mountain peak near Ollantaytambo, Cusco, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 440th highest mountain in Cusco and the 5550th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Llamahuasi, Nevado Ocobamba, Cerro Cruzjasa, Cerro Changaray, Nevado Chuyunco, and Cerro Sonjongrande. See the Nevado Ancaspillaca map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Ancaspillaca photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Ancaspillaca SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Ancaspillaca summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Ancaspillaca pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Llamahuasi 15,456 ft / 4,711 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Ocobamba 16,612 ft / 5,063 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Cruzjasa 15,807 ft / 4,818 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Changaray 14,544 ft / 4,433 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Chuyunco 15,608 ft / 4,757 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Sonjongrande 13,985 ft / 4,263 m 4 mi / 6 km away