Naya Kanga is a 19,173 ft / 5,844 m mountain peak in the Himalaya Range in Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 80th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Kyanjin Ri, Yala Peak, Langtang Lirung, Yubra Himal, Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan, and Langsisa Ri. Naya Kanga belongs to the Nepal Trekking Peaks peak list. See the Naya Kanga map, 3D fly around, and the Naya Kanga photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Naya Kanga SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Naya Kanga summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Naya Kanga pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Yala Peak 18,110 ft / 5,520 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Langtang Lirung 19,775 ft / 6,028 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Yubra Himal 19,799 ft / 6,035 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan 19,535 ft / 5,954 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Langsisa Ri 21,085 ft / 6,427 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Chang Samarphu 11,289 ft / 3,441 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Recent Summits
- Rattlesnake Peak
- Rabbit Mountain
- Winn Mountain
- Mount Hunger
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain