100% nw face
Naya Kanga is a 19,173 ft / 5,844 m mountain peak in the Himalaya Range in Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 88th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Kyanjin Ri, Langtang Lirung, Yala Peak, Yubra Himal, Gangchempo, and Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan. Naya Kanga belongs to the Nepal Trekking Peaks peak list. See the Naya Kanga map, 3D fly around, and the Naya Kanga photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Naya Kanga SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 19, 1999. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kyanjin Ri 15,679 ft / 4,779 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Langtang Lirung 23,441 ft / 7,145 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Yala Peak 18,110 ft / 5,520 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Yubra Himal 19,799 ft / 6,035 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan 19,535 ft / 5,954 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Langsisa Ri 21,085 ft / 6,427 m 11 mi / 17 km away