Naya Kanga is a 19,173 ft / 5,844 m mountain peak in the Himalaya Range in Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 80th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Kyanjin Ri, Yala Peak, Langtang Lirung, Yubra Himal, Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan, and Langsisa Ri. Naya Kanga belongs to the Nepal Trekking Peaks peak list. See the Naya Kanga map, 3D fly around, and the Naya Kanga photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Naya Kanga SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Naya Kanga summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Naya Kanga pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kyanjin Ri 15,679 ft / 4,779 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Langtang Lirung 23,441 ft / 7,145 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Yala Peak 18,110 ft / 5,520 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Yubra Himal 19,799 ft / 6,035 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan 19,535 ft / 5,954 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Langsisa Ri 21,085 ft / 6,427 m 11 mi / 17 km away