Nares Mountain is a 5,035 ft / 1,535 m mountain peak in Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 420th highest mountain in Yukon and the 6013th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Caribou Mountain, Sugarloaf Hill, Watson Ridge, Lime Mountain, Brute Mountain, and Mount Gray. See the Nares Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Nares Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nares Mountain SUMMIT LOG
0 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit.
Others who’ve claimed Nares Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Caribou Mountain 5,816 ft / 1,773 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sugarloaf Hill 5,729 ft / 1,746 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Watson Ridge 3,021 ft / 921 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Lime Mountain 4,795 ft / 1,462 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Brute Mountain 6,117 ft / 1,864 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Gray 5,480 ft / 1,670 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Recent Summits
- Pico de Majalasna
- San Gorgonio Mountain
- Hedgehog Mountain
- Mount Diedrich
- Dobbs Peak
- Jepson Peak
- Mendenhall Peak
- Vulcans Throne