Nares Mountain is a 5,035 ft / 1,535 m mountain peak in Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 420th highest mountain in Yukon and the 6113th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Caribou Mountain, Sugarloaf Hill, Watson Ridge, Lime Mountain, Brute Mountain, and Mount Gray. See the Nares Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Nares Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nares Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nares Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nares Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Caribou Mountain 5,816 ft / 1,773 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sugarloaf Hill 5,729 ft / 1,746 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Watson Ridge 3,021 ft / 921 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Lime Mountain 4,795 ft / 1,462 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Brute Mountain 6,117 ft / 1,864 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Gray 5,480 ft / 1,670 m 9 mi / 15 km away