Nanshan Ding is a 3,857 ft / 1,176 m mountain peak near Laiyuan, Fujian, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 65th highest mountain in Fujian and the 866th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Niujiao Shan, Yinggeshi Jian, Huaidong Shan, Tiangong Shan, Huanglianyu, and Qipan Shan. See the Nanshan Ding map, 3D fly around, and the Nanshan Ding photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nanshan Ding SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nanshan Ding summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nanshan Ding pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Niujiao Shan 4,108 ft / 1,252 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Yinggeshi Jian 4,325 ft / 1,318 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Huaidong Shan 2,751 ft / 839 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Tiangong Shan 3,899 ft / 1,189 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Huanglianyu 4,063 ft / 1,239 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Qipan Shan 5,116 ft / 1,559 m 24 mi / 38 km away