Nanhu Dashan is a 12,140 ft / 3,700 m mountain peak near Hualian, Taiwan, Taiwan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Taiwan. The nearest peaks are Nanhu Dashan Zhongnanfeng, Nanhu Dongshan, Nanhu Dashan Beifeng, Nanhu Dashan Nanfeng, Nanhu Dashan Dongbeifeng, and Nanhu Nanshan. See the Nanhu Dashan map, 3D fly around, and the Nanhu Dashan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nanhu Dashan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nanhu Dashan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nanhu Dashan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nanhu Dashan Zhongnanfeng 11,715 ft / 3,571 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Nanhu Dongshan 11,817 ft / 3,602 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nanhu Dashan Beifeng 11,680 ft / 3,560 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nanhu Dashan Nanfeng 11,300 ft / 3,444 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nanhu Dashan Dongbeifeng 11,600 ft / 3,536 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nanhu Nanshan 11,119 ft / 3,389 m 1 mi / 2 km away