Myangan Yamaat is a 11,299 ft / 3,444 m mountain peak near Taldyqorghan, Almaty, Kazakhstan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Tevsh Uul, Haldzan Hutsa Uula, Dulaan Bogd Uul, Oshig Uul, Ohig Uul, and Tsovgal Uul. See the Myangan Yamaat map, 3D fly around, and the Myangan Yamaat photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Myangan Yamaat SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Myangan Yamaat summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Myangan Yamaat pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tevsh Uul 6,421 ft / 1,957 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Haldzan Hutsa Uula 4,907 ft / 1,496 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Dulaan Bogd Uul 7,413 ft / 2,260 m 34 mi / 55 km away
- Oshig Uul 6,997 ft / 2,133 m 41 mi / 66 km away
- Ohig Uul 6,847 ft / 2,087 m 43 mi / 69 km away
- Tsovgal Uul 7,235 ft / 2,205 m 44 mi / 70 km away