100% Lawn Lake TH
Mummy Mountain is a 13,382 ft / 4,079 m mountain peak near Estes Park, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 354th highest mountain in Colorado and the 495th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Dunraven, Hagues Peak, Gibraltar Mountain, Rowe Peak, Mount Tileston, and Rowe Mountain. See the Mummy Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Mummy Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mummy Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 1, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Lawn Lake TH.
Others who’ve summited Mummy Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Dunraven 12,562 ft / 3,829 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hagues Peak 13,566 ft / 4,135 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gibraltar Mountain 13,300 ft / 4,054 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rowe Peak 13,420 ft / 4,090 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Tileston 11,227 ft / 3,422 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rowe Mountain 13,184 ft / 4,018 m 2 mi / 3 km away