100% Lawn Lake TH
Mummy Mountain is a 13,382 ft / 4,079 m mountain peak near Estes Park, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 307th highest mountain in Colorado and the 440th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Dunraven, Hagues Peak, Rowe Peak, Mount Tileston, Fairchild Mountain, and Rowe Mountain. See the Mummy Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Mummy Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mummy Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 1, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Mummy Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Dunraven 12,562 ft / 3,829 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hagues Peak 13,566 ft / 4,135 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gibraltar Mountain 13,300 ft / 4,054 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rowe Peak 13,420 ft / 4,090 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Tileston 11,227 ft / 3,422 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rowe Mountain 13,184 ft / 4,018 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Recent Summits
- Pico de Majalasna
- San Gorgonio Mountain
- Hedgehog Mountain
- Mount Diedrich
- Dobbs Peak
- Jepson Peak
- Mendenhall Peak
- Vulcans Throne