100% Lawn Lake TH
Mummy Mountain is a 13,382 ft / 4,079 m mountain peak near Estes Park, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 354th highest mountain in Colorado and the 495th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Dunraven, Hagues Peak, Gibraltar Mountain, Rowe Peak, Mount Tileston, and Rowe Mountain. See the Mummy Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Mummy Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mummy Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 1, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Lawn Lake TH.
Others who’ve summited Mummy Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Praying Monk 2,034 ft / 620 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dixie Peak 2,429 ft / 740 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Camelback Mountain 2,704 ft / 824 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 1955 ft / 595 m 1,955 ft / 596 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Piestewa Peak (Squaw Peak) 2,610 ft / 796 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Veterans Mountain 1,903 ft / 580 m 5 mi / 7 km away