Mudanduo is a 3,009 ft / 917 m mountain peak near Gaoqiu, Henan, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Henan and the 1030th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Gangmiao Ling, Wuduo Shan, Shiren Shan, Qiding Shan, Wuduozhai Shan, and Laojun Shan. See the Mudanduo map, 3D fly around, and the Mudanduo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mudanduo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mudanduo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mudanduo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Gangmiao Ling 4,718 ft / 1,438 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Wuduo Shan 5,463 ft / 1,665 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Shiren Shan 6,460 ft / 1,969 m 32 mi / 51 km away
- Qiding Shan 5,463 ft / 1,665 m 33 mi / 52 km away
- Wuduozhai Shan 3,766 ft / 1,148 m 37 mi / 59 km away
- Laojun Shan 6,838 ft / 2,085 m 40 mi / 65 km away
- Recent Summits
- Balsam Cap
- Slide Mountain
- Mount Mataba
- Tremper Mountain
- Jones Peak
- Ashokan High Point
- Mount Herman
- Grauer Schimmel