Mta Jangha is a 14,945 ft / 4,555 m mountain peak near Chegem, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Georgia. The nearest peaks are Gora Dzhangitau, Pik Shota Rustaveli, Pik Pushkina, Gora Katyn-Tau, Gora Gistola, and Gora Tetnul'd. See the Mta Jangha map, 3D fly around, and the Mta Jangha photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mta Jangha SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mta Jangha summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mta Jangha pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Dzhangitau 16,594 ft / 5,058 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Pik Shota Rustaveli 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pik Pushkina 16,512 ft / 5,033 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Katyn-Tau 10,999 ft / 3,353 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Gistola 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Tetnul'd 15,919 ft / 4,852 m 3 mi / 5 km away