Mta Ghvandra is a 12,716 ft / 3,876 m mountain peak near Jvari, Samegrelo and Zemo Svaneti, Georgia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 20th highest mountain in Georgia. The nearest peaks are Gora Gvandra, Gora Gvandra, Gora Moguashirkha, Gora Nakhar, Gora Kursha, and Gora Kharikhra. See the Mta Ghvandra map, 3D fly around, and the Mta Ghvandra photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mta Ghvandra SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mta Ghvandra summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mta Ghvandra pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Gvandra 13,068 ft / 3,983 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Gora Gvandra 12,680 ft / 3,865 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Gora Moguashirkha 12,638 ft / 3,852 m 7 mi / 10 km away
- Gora Nakhar 12,415 ft / 3,784 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Gora Kursha 12,697 ft / 3,870 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Gora Kharikhra 12,172 ft / 3,710 m 7 mi / 12 km away