Msakham is a 9,554 ft / 2,912 m mountain peak near Bcharré, Liban-Nord, Lebanon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Liban-Nord and the 11th highest mountain in Lebanon. The nearest peaks are Er Rahal, Dahr Qloussia, Qornet el Mekhfiye, Machraa Tourmous, Dahr el Msil, and Tallet Ouadi er Rjoum. See the Msakham map, 3D fly around, and the Msakham photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Msakham SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Msakham summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Msakham pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Er Rahal 9,692 ft / 2,954 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Dahr Qloussia 9,334 ft / 2,845 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Qornet el Mekhfiye 9,615 ft / 2,931 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Machraa Tourmous 9,619 ft / 2,932 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dahr el Msil 8,990 ft / 2,740 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tallet Ouadi er Rjoum 9,639 ft / 2,938 m 1 mi / 2 km away