100% Mt Zion Trail
Mount Zion is a 4,262 ft / 1,299 m mountain peak near Sequim, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1674th highest mountain in Washington and the 29363rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little River Summit, Bear Mountain, Little Skidder Hill, Mount Chatham, Big Skidder Hill, and Mount Townsend. See the Mount Zion map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Zion photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Zion SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 31, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Mt Zion Trail.
Others who’ve summited Mount Zion
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little River Summit 4,839 ft / 1,475 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bear Mountain 3,442 ft / 1,049 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Little Skidder Hill 1,217 ft / 371 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Chatham 2,073 ft / 632 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Big Skidder Hill 2,119 ft / 646 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Townsend 6,280 ft / 1,914 m 4 mi / 7 km away