Mount Wynne is a 13,179 ft / 4,017 m mountain peak near Big Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 116th highest mountain in California and the 689th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Pinchot, Mount Perkins, Crater Mountain, Striped Mountain, Mount Ickes, and Mount Cedric Wright. Mount Wynne belongs to the California Sierra Peaks peak list. See the Mount Wynne map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Wynne photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Wynne SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Mount Wynne
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Pinchot 13,494 ft / 4,113 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Perkins 12,566 ft / 3,830 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Crater Mountain 12,874 ft / 3,924 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Striped Mountain 13,179 ft / 4,017 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Ickes 12,968 ft / 3,953 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Cedric Wright 12,372 ft / 3,771 m 3 mi / 4 km away