Mount Wood is a 12,618 ft / 3,846 m mountain peak near Big Timber, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Montana and the 1208th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Hague, Pyramid Mountain, Twin Peaks, Prairieview Mountain, Black Butte, and Froze-to-Death Mountain. Mount Wood belongs to the Montana Major Peaks peak list. See the Mount Wood map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Wood photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Wood SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Wood summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Wood pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Hague 12,303 ft / 3,750 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pyramid Mountain 10,108 ft / 3,081 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Twin Peaks 11,677 ft / 3,559 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Prairieview Mountain 10,574 ft / 3,223 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Black Butte 8,465 ft / 2,580 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Froze-to-Death Mountain 11,755 ft / 3,583 m 6 mi / 10 km away