Mount Wood is a 12,618 ft / 3,846 m mountain peak near Big Timber, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Montana and the 1208th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Hague, Pyramid Mountain, Twin Peaks, Prairieview Mountain, Black Butte, and Froze-to-Death Mountain. Mount Wood belongs to the Montana Major Peaks peak list. See the Mount Wood map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Wood photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Wood SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Wood summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Wood pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Macaulay 15,419 ft / 4,700 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Slaggard 15,558 ft / 4,742 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount McBride 8,330 ft / 2,539 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Black 13,861 ft / 4,225 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Strickland 13,976 ft / 4,260 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Solomon Peak 11,027 ft / 3,361 m 6 mi / 10 km away