Mount Witherspoon is a 11,896 ft / 3,626 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 49th highest mountain in Alaska and the 1973rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Edison, Mount Cardozo, Mount Elusive, Mount Gilbert Lewis, Mount Einstein, and Blackcliff Mountain. See the Mount Witherspoon map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Witherspoon photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Witherspoon SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Witherspoon summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Witherspoon pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Edison 11,020 ft / 3,359 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Cardozo 10,896 ft / 3,321 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Elusive 11,237 ft / 3,425 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Gilbert Lewis 11,886 ft / 3,623 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Einstein 11,211 ft / 3,417 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Blackcliff Mountain 9,882 ft / 3,012 m 5 mi / 8 km away