Mount Wilson is a 9,167 ft / 2,794 m mountain peak in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 227th highest mountain in Nevada and the 5620th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Gooding, Wildcat Peak, Mount Ziggurat, Diana Peak, Masket Peak, and West Knob. See the Mount Wilson map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Wilson photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Wilson SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Wilson summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Wilson pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Black Butte 2,421 ft / 738 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Fortification Hill 3,717 ft / 1,133 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Paint Pots 1,709 ft / 521 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Fortress Butte 1,884 ft / 574 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 1,818 ft / 554 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Promontory Point 2,224 ft / 678 m 7 mi / 12 km away