Mount Wilhelm is a 14,793 ft / 4,509 m mountain peak in the Bismarck Range in Papua New Guinea. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Papua New Guinea. The nearest peaks are Mount Iguntam, Mount Bedego, Mount Herbert, Mount Kombog, Mount Udon, and Mount Kerigomna. Mount Wilhelm belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Mount Wilhelm map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Wilhelm photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Wilhelm SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Wilhelm summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Wilhelm pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Iguntam 9,834 ft / 2,997 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Bedego 7,878 ft / 2,401 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Herbert 7,140 ft / 2,176 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Kombog 7,221 ft / 2,201 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Mount Udon 4,862 ft / 1,482 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Mount Kerigomna 9,683 ft / 2,952 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- North Mountain
- South Mountain
- Fletcher Peak
- Stoppel Point