Mount Wilhelm is a 14,793 ft / 4,509 m mountain peak in the Bismarck Range in Papua New Guinea. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Papua New Guinea. The nearest peaks are Mount Iguntam, Mount Bedego, Mount Herbert, Mount Kombog, Mount Udon, and Mount Kerigomna. Mount Wilhelm belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Mount Wilhelm map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Wilhelm photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Wilhelm SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Wilhelm
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Iguntam 9,834 ft / 2,997 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Bedego 7,878 ft / 2,401 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Herbert 7,140 ft / 2,176 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Kombog 7,221 ft / 2,201 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Mount Udon 4,862 ft / 1,482 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Mount Kerigomna 9,683 ft / 2,952 m 14 mi / 23 km away