Mount Whisler is a 6,866 ft / 2,093 m mountain peak in Nunavut, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Nunavut and the 3427th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Barbeau Peak, Mount Oxford, Mount Wiley, Arrowhead Mountain, Mount Connell, and Mount Vanier. See the Mount Whisler map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Whisler photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Whisler SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Whisler summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Whisler pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Barbeau Peak 8,583 ft / 2,616 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Oxford 6,204 ft / 1,891 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Mount Wiley 3,997 ft / 1,218 m 26 mi / 41 km away
- Arrowhead Mountain 5,813 ft / 1,772 m 26 mi / 42 km away
- Mount Connell 2,252 ft / 686 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- Mount Vanier 6,266 ft / 1,910 m 31 mi / 50 km away