100% Kilkenny Ridge Trail
Mount Weeks is a 3,901 ft / 1,189 m mountain peak in the White Mountains in New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 82nd highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 31732nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Terrace Mountain, Mount Weeks, South Peak, Mount Waumbek, Pliny Mountain, Haystack Mountain, and Mount Starr King. Mount Weeks belongs to the New England Hundred Highest peak list. See the Mount Weeks map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Weeks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Weeks SUMMIT LOG
11 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 17, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Weeks
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Terrace Mountain 3,550 ft / 1,082 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Weeks, South Peak 3,885 ft / 1,184 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Waumbek 4,006 ft / 1,221 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pliny Mountain 3,566 ft / 1,087 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Haystack Mountain 3,304 ft / 1,007 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Starr King 3,891 ft / 1,186 m 3 mi / 5 km away