100% Kilkenny Ridge Trail
Mount Weeks is a 3,901 ft / 1,189 m mountain peak in the White Mountains in New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 82nd highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 31891st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Terrace Mountain, Mount Weeks, South Peak, Mount Waumbek, Pliny Mountain, Mount Starr King, and Haystack Mountain. Mount Weeks belongs to the New England Hundred Highest peak list. See the Mount Weeks map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Weeks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Weeks SUMMIT LOG
12 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 1, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Kilkenny Ridge Trail.
Others who’ve summited Mount Weeks
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Terrace Mountain 3,654 ft / 1,114 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Weeks, South Peak 3,885 ft / 1,184 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Waumbek 4,006 ft / 1,221 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pliny Mountain 3,566 ft / 1,087 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Starr King 3,891 ft / 1,186 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Haystack Mountain 3,304 ft / 1,007 m 3 mi / 5 km away