100% Kilkenny Ridge Trail
Mount Weeks is a 3,901 ft / 1,189 m mountain peak in the White Mountains in New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 82nd highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 32318th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Terrace Mountain, Mount Weeks, South Peak, Middle Terrace Mountain, North Terrace Mountain, Mount Waumbek, and Mount Starr King. Mount Weeks belongs to the New Hampshire Trailed 3000 Footers, and the New England Hundred Highest peak lists. See the Mount Weeks map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Weeks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Weeks SUMMIT LOG
13 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 1, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Kilkenny Ridge Trail.
Others who’ve summited Mount Weeks
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Terrace Mountain 3,654 ft / 1,114 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Weeks, South Peak 3,885 ft / 1,184 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Waumbek 4,006 ft / 1,221 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Starr King 3,891 ft / 1,186 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pliny Mountain 3,566 ft / 1,087 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Haystack Mountain 3,304 ft / 1,007 m 3 mi / 5 km away