100% Kilkenny Ridge Trail
Mount Weeks is a 3,901 ft / 1,189 m mountain peak in the White Mountains in New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 78th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 30887th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Weeks, South Peak, Terrace Mountain, Mount Waumbek, Pliny Mountain, Haystack Mountain, and Pond Hill. Mount Weeks belongs to the New England Hundred Highest peak list. See the Mount Weeks map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Weeks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Weeks SUMMIT LOG
8 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 25, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Weeks
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Weeks, South Peak 3,885 ft / 1,184 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Terrace Mountain 3,550 ft / 1,082 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Waumbek 4,006 ft / 1,221 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pliny Mountain 3,566 ft / 1,087 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Haystack Mountain 3,304 ft / 1,007 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pond Hill 2,802 ft / 854 m 3 mi / 5 km away