100% Crawford Ridgepole Trail
Mount Webster is a 2,051 ft / 625 m mountain peak near Holderness, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 456th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 43922nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Morgan, The Button, Mount Percival, West Rattlesnake Mountain, Mount Livermore, and East Rattlesnake Mountain. See the Mount Webster map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Webster photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Webster SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 27, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Crawford Ridgepole Trail.
Others who’ve summited Mount Webster
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Morgan 2,152 ft / 656 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- The Button 1,549 ft / 472 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Percival 2,212 ft / 674 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- West Rattlesnake Mountain 1,260 ft / 384 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Livermore 1,476 ft / 450 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- East Rattlesnake Mountain 1,289 ft / 393 m 2 mi / 4 km away