Mount Watson is a 12,234 ft / 3,729 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 42nd highest mountain in Alaska and the 1480th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Root, Mount Lodge, Mount Fairweather, Mount Quincy Adams, Mount Eliza, and Mount Turner. See the Mount Watson map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Watson photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Watson SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Watson summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Watson pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Root 11,657 ft / 3,553 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Lodge 10,203 ft / 3,110 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Fairweather 15,325 ft / 4,671 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Quincy Adams 13,615 ft / 4,150 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Eliza 9,005 ft / 2,745 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Turner 8,215 ft / 2,504 m 10 mi / 16 km away