Mount Walsh is a 13,735 ft / 4,186 m mountain peak in Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Yukon and the 13th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Harrison, Mount Foster, Mount Patterson, Mount Badham, Mount Coleman, and Mount Steele. See the Mount Walsh map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Walsh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Walsh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Walsh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Walsh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Harrison 9,262 ft / 2,823 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Foster 11,197 ft / 3,413 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Mount Patterson 10,481 ft / 3,195 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mount Badham 11,084 ft / 3,378 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mount Coleman 8,892 ft / 2,710 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Mount Steele 16,644 ft / 5,073 m 12 mi / 19 km away