Mount Walker is a 2,769 ft / 844 m mountain peak near Silverdale, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2195th highest mountain in Washington and the 37900th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Buck Mountain, Mount Turner, Green Hill, Mount Crag, Green Mountain, and Hamilton Mountain. See the Mount Walker map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Walker photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Walker SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 15, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Walker
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Bulyea 10,839 ft / 3,304 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Pilkington 10,777 ft / 3,285 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Prior Peak 10,748 ft / 3,276 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Prior 9,579 ft / 2,920 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Barnard 10,954 ft / 3,339 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Waitabit Peak 10,137 ft / 3,090 m 1 mi / 2 km away