Mount Waddington is a 13,186 ft / 4,019 m mountain peak in the Waddington Range in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in British Columbia and the 14th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Spearman Peak, Bravo Peak, Combatant Mountain, Mount Tiedemann, Asperity Mountain, and Arabesque Peaks. See the Mount Waddington map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Waddington photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Waddington SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Waddington summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Waddington pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Spearman Peak 9,844 ft / 3,000 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bravo Peak 8,485 ft / 2,586 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Combatant Mountain 10,814 ft / 3,296 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Tiedemann 11,694 ft / 3,564 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Asperity Mountain 10,123 ft / 3,085 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Arabesque Peaks 8,967 ft / 2,733 m 2 mi / 4 km away