Mount Vatumangau is a 4,945 ft / 1,507 m mountain peak near Honiara, Solomon Islands (general), Solomon Islands. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Solomon Islands. The nearest peaks are Mount Namolava, Mount Vatusuangaghi, Mount Makarakomburu, Mount Chakachaka, Mount Ngalighombe, and Mount Tananggoranggora. See the Mount Vatumangau map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Vatumangau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Vatumangau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Vatumangau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Vatumangau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Namolava 6,282 ft / 1,915 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Vatusuangaghi 5,407 ft / 1,648 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Makarakomburu 7,422 ft / 2,262 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Chakachaka 3,570 ft / 1,088 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Ngalighombe 4,850 ft / 1,478 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Tananggoranggora 4,147 ft / 1,264 m 4 mi / 7 km away