Mount Vanier is a 6,266 ft / 1,910 m mountain peak in Nunavut, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Nunavut and the 4256th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Capstan Peak, Commando Peak, Quarterdeck Peak, Commonwealth Mountain, Barbeau Peak, and Mount Whisler. See the Mount Vanier map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Vanier photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Vanier SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Vanier summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Vanier pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Capstan Peak 2,753 ft / 839 m 15 mi / 23 km away
- Commando Peak 5,763 ft / 1,757 m 18 mi / 30 km away
- Quarterdeck Peak 4,768 ft / 1,453 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Commonwealth Mountain 6,354 ft / 1,937 m 24 mi / 38 km away
- Barbeau Peak 8,583 ft / 2,616 m 29 mi / 46 km away
- Mount Whisler 6,866 ft / 2,093 m 31 mi / 50 km away