Mount Townsend is a 7,247 ft / 2,209 m mountain peak in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in New South Wales and the 4th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Byatts Camp Peak, Mount Northcote, Carruthers Peak, Mount Kosciuszko, Etheridge Ridge, and Mount Twynam. Mount Townsend belongs to the Australia 2000m Peaks peak list. See the Mount Townsend map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Townsend photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Townsend SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Townsend summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Townsend pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Byatts Camp Peak 7,083 ft / 2,159 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Northcote 6,991 ft / 2,131 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carruthers Peak 7,037 ft / 2,145 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Kosciuszko 7,310 ft / 2,228 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Etheridge Ridge 7,152 ft / 2,180 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Twynam 7,205 ft / 2,196 m 4 mi / 6 km away