Mount Tom is a 9,741 ft / 2,969 m mountain peak near Coal Creek, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2313th highest mountain in Colorado and the 4887th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 9740 ft / 2968 m, Grannys Head, Centralia Mountain, Douglas Mountain, Belcher Hill, and Visitor Point. See the Mount Tom map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Tom photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Tom SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Tom
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Olympus 7,980 ft / 2,432 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Olympus, Middle Peak 7,838 ft / 2,389 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Snow Dome 6,785 ft / 2,068 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Olympus, East Peak 7,625 ft / 2,324 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Hoh Peak 5,358 ft / 1,633 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Mathias 7,168 ft / 2,185 m 4 mi / 6 km away