Mount Tom is a 9,741 ft / 2,969 m mountain peak near Coal Creek, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2287th highest mountain in Colorado and the 4849th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 9740 ft / 2968 m, Grannys Head, Centralia Mountain, Douglas Mountain, Belcher Hill, and Visitor Point. See the Mount Tom map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Tom photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Tom SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Tom
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 9740 ft / 2968 m 9,740 ft / 2,969 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grannys Head 8,819 ft / 2,688 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Centralia Mountain 9,795 ft / 2,986 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Douglas Mountain 9,653 ft / 2,942 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Belcher Hill 8,127 ft / 2,477 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Visitor Point 9,501 ft / 2,896 m 3 mi / 4 km away