Mount Thynne is a 11,568 ft / 3,526 m mountain peak near Kokoda, Northern Province, Papua New Guinea. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Papua New Guinea. The nearest peaks are Winter Height, English Peaks, Mount Scratchley, Mount Popinausi, Mount Nebungesa, and Mount Cubine. See the Mount Thynne map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Thynne photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Thynne SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Thynne summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Thynne pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Winter Height 10,831 ft / 3,301 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- English Peaks 12,189 ft / 3,715 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Scratchley 11,267 ft / 3,434 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Popinausi 5,890 ft / 1,795 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Nebungesa 10,517 ft / 3,206 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Cubine 4,054 ft / 1,236 m 7 mi / 12 km away