Mount Thule is a 3,358 ft / 1,024 m mountain peak in Nunavut, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 138th highest mountain in Nunavut and the 7691st highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Baird Peak, Mount Mitima, Obelisk Peak, Trinity Ridge, The Castle Gables, and Malik Mountain. See the Mount Thule map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Thule photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Thule SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Thule summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Thule pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Baird Peak 4,898 ft / 1,493 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Mitima 5,115 ft / 1,559 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Obelisk Peak 5,110 ft / 1,558 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Trinity Ridge 1,954 ft / 596 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- The Castle Gables 3,287 ft / 1,002 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Malik Mountain 5,126 ft / 1,562 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Bog Mountain
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres