Mount Thor is a 11,913 ft / 3,631 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 48th highest mountain in Alaska and the 1797th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Gilbert Lewis, Mount Valhalla, Mount Elusive, Mount Siegfried, Mount Fafnir, and Mount Edison. See the Mount Thor map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Thor photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Thor SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Thor summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Thor pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Gilbert Lewis 11,886 ft / 3,623 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Valhalla 11,752 ft / 3,582 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Elusive 11,237 ft / 3,425 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Siegfried 8,570 ft / 2,612 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Fafnir 10,262 ft / 3,128 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Edison 11,020 ft / 3,359 m 6 mi / 9 km away