Mount Thomson is a 6,554 ft / 1,998 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 588th highest mountain in Washington and the 16272nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Alaska Mountain, Red Mountain East Peak, Huckleberry Mountain, Red Mountain, Lundin Peak, and Chikamin Peak. Mount Thomson belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100, and the Snoqualmie Lodge Peaks peak lists. See the Mount Thomson map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Thomson photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Thomson SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Thomson
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Alaska Mountain 5,745 ft / 1,751 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Red Mountain East Peak 5,840 ft / 1,780 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Huckleberry Mountain 6,320 ft / 1,926 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Red Mountain 5,890 ft / 1,795 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lundin Peak 6,057 ft / 1,846 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kendall Peak 5,784 ft / 1,763 m 2 mi / 4 km away