Mount Tasman is a 11,476 ft / 3,498 m mountain peak in the Southern Alps in New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Lendenfeld, Torres Peak, Mount Magellan, Mount Haast, Mount Vancouver, and Mount Dampier. Mount Tasman belongs to the New Zealand 100 Great Peaks peak list. See the Mount Tasman map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Tasman photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Tasman SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Tasman summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Tasman pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lendenfeld 10,331 ft / 3,149 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Torres Peak 10,367 ft / 3,160 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Magellan 10,003 ft / 3,049 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Haast 10,295 ft / 3,138 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Vancouver 10,856 ft / 3,309 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Dampier 11,286 ft / 3,440 m 2 mi / 3 km away