Mount Tanareirei is a 6,671 ft / 2,034 m mountain peak near Honiara, Solomon Islands (general), Solomon Islands. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Solomon Islands. The nearest peaks are Mount Vatuchichi, Sambahatangi, Mount Popomanaseu, Mount Makarakomburu, Vatulumalolongguha, and Toghatogha. See the Mount Tanareirei map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Tanareirei photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Tanareirei SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Tanareirei summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Tanareirei pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Vatuchichi 6,147 ft / 1,874 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sambahatangi 7,430 ft / 2,265 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Popomanaseu 7,661 ft / 2,335 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Makarakomburu 7,422 ft / 2,262 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Vatulumalolongguha 5,579 ft / 1,701 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Toghatogha 4,575 ft / 1,395 m 4 mi / 6 km away