Mount Susan is a 8,467 ft / 2,581 m mountain peak near Idaho Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3113th highest mountain in Colorado and the 8005th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bald Mountain, Point 10124 ft / 3085 m, Vance Peak, Hicks Mountain, Mount Judge, and Captain Mountain. See the Mount Susan map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Susan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Susan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Susan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Susan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bald Mountain 8,406 ft / 2,562 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 10124 ft / 3085 m 10,124 ft / 3,086 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Vance Peak 10,256 ft / 3,126 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hicks Mountain 10,086 ft / 3,074 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Judge 10,301 ft / 3,140 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Captain Mountain 9,888 ft / 3,014 m 3 mi / 5 km away